- Before joining, Stephen was the Head of Risk Management for Corporate, Commercial & Institutional Banking at Standard Chartered Bank Singapore.
- He has had various work experiences across the globe including Standard Chartered Bank (HK), UBS (London), Nomura and Lehman Brothers (Tokyo).
- His area of expertise includes algorithmic trading, portfolio construction, risk management and the application of quantitative methods to uncover market anomalies.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, majoring in Quantitative Finance and Investment from London Business School.
- Graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.